Your credit card details are not held by travelgear.com.au or T-Mobile, so you will not be charged or automatically debited for any service. You are only charged when you choose to top up or refill, as well as for the initial purchase.
Articles in this section
- Accessing data with T-Mobile USA on a Windows Phone 7
- Accessing data with T-Mobile USA on an Apple iPhone
- Accessing data with T-Mobile USA on an Android phone
- Can I tether my phone (use my phone as a personal hotspot)?
- Redeeming a T-Mobile USA refill voucher
- Using voicemail (T-Mobile USA)
- I can't get data to work on my phone? (T-Mobile USA)
- I get a message saying that my balance is low. Do I need to top up?
- How do people call me? (T-Mobile USA)
- How can I call people in Australia?