Your T-Mobile SIM is a pre-paid, no contract SIM, so if you do not wish to use it anymore, simply do nothing and the number will expire 90 days from your last credit top-up.
Articles in this section
- Accessing data with T-Mobile USA on a Windows Phone 7
- Accessing data with T-Mobile USA on an Apple iPhone
- Accessing data with T-Mobile USA on an Android phone
- Can I tether my phone (use my phone as a personal hotspot)?
- Redeeming a T-Mobile USA refill voucher
- Using voicemail (T-Mobile USA)
- I can't get data to work on my phone? (T-Mobile USA)
- I get a message saying that my balance is low. Do I need to top up?
- How do people call me? (T-Mobile USA)
- How can I call people in Australia?