How to set up voicemail
- Either dial 123 or press and hold the 1 key.
- Use the last four digits of your mobile number if prompted for a password when you first access your voicemail account.
- Follow the prompts to enter a new password (any four to seven digit code) and record your voicemail greeting.
How to check your voicemail messages
Either dial 123 or press and hold the 1 key. Dialling 123 only works when you are on the T-Mobile network in the USA, to access voicemail when roaming on a partner network you will need to press and hold the 1 key.
Your voicemail messages will automatically play if you have any messages.
Press the 9 key to save your message.
Press the 7 key to delete your message.
How to check your voicemail from a landline
- Dial your mobile number.
- Press the * key to interrupt your greeting.
- Enter your password when prompted and you will have access to your voicemail.